Strategic Marketing and Communications Manager - San Francisco
This newly created role is a great opportunity for a motivated, hands-on specialist to make a huge impact on a fast-growing and unique global software company. This person will define and execute a plan to position Nuix as the visionary leader for information governance, and continues to build brand equity in electronic investigation and eDiscovery. Position is based in San Francisco and reports directly to the Head of Marketing for North America.
This role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Press Relations - Define and execute programs yielding high quality coverage in target publications. Objectives include thought leadership, brand awareness and product demand generation.
- Industry Relations - Develop and foster relationships with key industry associations, yielding conference speaking opportunities and other joint promotion opportunities which establish Nuix as a recognized though leader in eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance.
- Social Media Strategy - Expand on existing social media efforts and create a new comprehensive strategy. Execute on plan and enter the right conversations online and continue to engage at a steady pace, gradually expanding influence.
- Reference Program - Develop and manage programs to leverage Nuix partner and client base as a key asset in our go-to-market strategy. Examples include reference accounts, case studies, joint speaking engagements, and a global user group event.
- Tier 1 Industry Events - Lead strategic planning and manage execution of Tier 1 industry events to achieve multiple business objectives from PR to lead gen to building brand.
Further more, the Strategic Communications Manager will:
- Proactively identify opportunities
- Ensure PR efforts are actively integrated with overall marketing plans
- Amplify impact of product launches
- Develop and manage a target audience contact list
- Monthly metrics and media coverage reporting
- Identify, schedule and facilitate interview for appropriate executives and SMEs (subject matter experts).
- B2B enterprise public relations, corporate communications, or marketing programs background with proven experience developing and implementing strategic public relations or events initiatives that contributed to significantly increase brand awareness and equity.
- High-energy, self-starter, can-do attitude, superior attention to detail, loves networking.
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally and globally to effectively deliver product messages to press.
- Must be comfortable working with and delivering messages about software product capabilities and functionality.
- Experienced and integrated across Nuix’s various customer, ecosystem, and industry groups or related industries a plus.