The Nuix Investigate® Administrator training is a one-day certification course that teaches you how to install the software, manage users and user groups, set permissions and prepare your case so that your end-users have all the information available to them at their fingertips. This course is designed for those in charge of administrating applications in their environment. In this certification course, you will learn to:
- Identify application settings within the Nuix Configuration Utility
- Administer user group and case security privileges using the User Management Server
- Case management using Nuix Workstation
- QC case for review using Nuix Investigate
- Troubleshooting tips
Students will be enrolled in the Nuix Investigate Administrator exam. Passing of the Nuix Investigate Administrator exam is a requisite for the Nuix Forensic Practitioner Master Certification.
Nuix Forensic Practitioner Bundle Packages:
- Nuix Forensic Practitioner Master Certification Bundle - $4,900 USD per person. Registration for one attendee in each of the following courses: Nuix Workstation Forensic Practitioner Core, Nuix Workstation Forensic Practitioner Foundations, Nuix Workstation Forensic Practitioner Windows, Nuix Investigate® Administrator and Nuix Investigate® End User Registration link
For scheduling of private online or onsite training, or to answer any questions regarding Nuix training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.