Nuix Advanced Developer
To find out more, download the Nuix Advanced Developer course syllabus.
- Develop web applications in at least one programming language.
- Be familiar with use of cURL for interacting with REST endpoints.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows environment.
- Understand basic Nuix software workflows, use cases, and terminology
- Provide own computer with these minimum requirements:
- Dual Core (2.4 GHz or Greater) - 8 GB RAM
- Has Integrated Development Environment (IDE) pre-installed such as Eclipse Luna
- Hass application to test out REST endpoints such as URL