EMPOWERING REGULATORS WITH FASTER, MORE EFFICIENT INVESTIGATIONS
Corporate securities regulators overseeing financial markets are overrun with the explosion of technology and information used by corporations to conduct business. Nuix helps regulatory agencies modernize their enforcement workflows, increase investigation speed and effectiveness, support consumer trust in the markets, and provide intelligent analysis for in-case and cross-case investigation.
Technology-enabled globalization of financial markets are making enforcement more voluminous and harder to navigate. Resources within a regulatory authority often cannot satisfy the desire to oversee and supervise entire markets. More data, noise, systems, users, and means of communication are piling up, giving no time to provide meaningful insights for current and unfolding actions.
For many agencies, it is hard to establish connections between people, objects, locations, and events that are buried with the wide array of data sources and types that they receive when starting an investigation. Gaining a complete picture requires in-depth insights to human-generated content and the time to uncover these connections when investigating potential misconduct.
Nuix brings data to life with clarity and intelligence so agencies can address financial misconduct head on. Using our software, you can:
- Collect, process, search, and analyze terabytes of human-generated data, reaching into the most complex and hard-to-access data stores
- Automatically discover communication patterns and other hidden connections among people, objects, locations, and events
- Comprehensively monitor user activity at the endpoint to draw the line between suspicion and proof.
YOUR ENTERPRISE BENEFITS
Our software delivers a contextualized understanding of potential financial misconduct, giving you a far more complete picture, across a case or a market, than structured data analytics alone. We help you:
- Collect, process, and index more information - fast
- Intuitively review and pinpoint the most relevant data to further the investigation
- Uncover greater intelligence with analytics and machine learning, within and across cases.