How can you risk not knowing?
Data stored around your organization may leave you open to litigation, regulatory action, data breaches, and many other business risks. Nuix gives you a clear picture of what your data contains so you can stay in control.
Data contains many risks:
- The growing regulatory focus on privacy means all organizations must take extreme care with employees’ and customers’ personal information
- Merchants that accept credit card payments must store payment card data according to rigorous Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards
- You may have evidence that is germane to litigation or regulatory matters
- You may be storing active or dormant malware that increases the likelihood of a serious data breach.
Despite the best efforts of risk and security managers, most organizations have many or all of these high-risk data types stored unencrypted and without strict access controls in email, file shares, archives, and collaboration systems. However, these storage locations are the hardest to search and audit for high-risk information.
Major business changes such as mergers, divestitures, and functional reorganizations involve acquiring or divesting large volumes of data with all these risks potentially included in the deal.
The Nuix platform rapidly gives you visibility into the contents of individual hard drives, network file shares, archives, collaboration systems, current and legacy email platforms, and cloud services across the enterprise. The Nuix Engine searches the complex data sources everyone else ignores because they are “too
This visibility means you can identify the scope of your information risks and make informed decisions about the locations, systems, or custodians that hold high-risk data.
YOUR ENTERPRISE BENEFITS
With a clearer picture of the data your organization holds and the risks it contains, you can:
- Improve regulatory compliance by making informed decisions about how to store, manage, protect, and dispose of private and high-risk information
- Safeguard against cybersecurity breaches, insider abuse, and inadvertent data loss by finding and removing unauthorized and unsecured copies of sensitive data
- Conduct regular sweeps or audits to locate unprotected data and educate users to improve their behavior.