6 Pitfalls and Opportunities from Legal Hold to the Courtroom
When it comes to litigation, every advantage counts. Having an exceptional legal hold process is the first step for efficient end-to-end e-discovery and courtroom credibility. During this webinar, our expert panel will discuss 6 points of a sound process, the pitfalls and opportunities associated with each, and 6 corresponding examples from recent case law.
You will learn:
- Process for recognizing a trigger event
- How to accurately scope the hold
- Creating a culture of compliance
- Establishing a defensible audit trail
- Handling new, terminated, and transferred employees
- Mobile devices & BYOD
- Ensuring proper communication with IT
Your panel of experts include:
- Craig Ball - Attorney and Forensic Technologist, Certified Computer Forensic Examiner
- Daniel Pelc - Principal, Verizon
- Roxanna Prelo Friedrich, Esq. - Director, Client Services, Nuix
- Brad Harris - Vice President of Legal Products, Zapproved Inc.
This webinar was held in conjunction with: