Breaking Cybercrime: Real-Life Case Studies from Today’s Top Security Experts
Careful planning and rapid response is needed in the face of constant external and internal threats. Incident detection, response, and remediation are critical if your organization hopes to reduce the impact and cost of a data breach. It is vital to understand how the breach happened, ascertain the extent of the damage, and understand where breakdowns occurred in existing security controls and procedures in order to better position your organizations for the next attack.
Our panel of security experts will walk through real life case studies and discuss the importance of pre-breach planning, execution of your incident response plan during an incident, and post breach steps including regulatory notification, preparation for litigation, and potential SEC inquiries.
Watch our webinar on demand as our experts cover the steps needed to appropriately respond to a data breach including how to:
- Engage with law enforcement (FBI and Secret Service)
- Work with general counsel on notifications steps, corporate communications, and preparation for post breach litigation
- Act on your Incident Response plan quickly and effectively
- Communicate the actions being taken to internal stakeholders including executive staff, and the board of directors
- Improve risk management by implementing lessons learned
- Improve your cyber resiliency through a realistic breach preparedness program
Your featured speakers:
- Chris Pogue - Senior Vice President, Cyber Threat Analysis, Nuix
- Erik Rasmussen - Director of Cyber Intelligence and Investigations for Global Payment Systems Risk, Visa Inc
- Alexander W. Major - Associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Eduardo E. Cabrera - Vice President Cybersecurity Strategy, Trend Micro