eDiscovery: Are You Seeing the Whole Picture?
There has been a lot of discussion in the industry about quality in relation to predictive coding and review. But these questions are irrelevant if you're missing critical data. You can only know what you know, but how would that defense hold up in court or in the eyes of an eDiscovery Special Master?
Our panel of experienced discovery practitioners will share their experiences on:
- Common data issues that can set you up to fail
- The complications and consequences of incomplete data
- Cases where parties sought relief due to incomplete or otherwise problematic data
- Key indications that you are seeing the whole picture.
During this webinar, you will learn how to ensure your data has been processed completely and defensibly, so you can start every discovery exercise confident you have the whole picture.
Your featured speakers include:
- Craig Ball - Attorney and Forensic Technologist and Certified Computer Forensic Examiner
- Zach Nolte - Engineering Manager - DTI Global
- Scott Cohen - Director - Winston & Strawn
Watch the webinar on demand now.