eDiscovery Best Practices When Dealing with Email Archives
Email archives contain massive amounts of information collected over many years. These data stores play an important role in e-Discovery, digital investigation, and compliance, and are the number one target repository for legal information requests. Unfortunately, as many companies have learned, most legacy onsite email archives were not designed to withstand today’s explosive data growth.
As a result, retrieving data from these archives’ native application program interface (API) can be painfully slow—legal collections often take weeks or months to retrieve simple requests. In addition, archives native early case assessment (ECA) tools are less robust than modern e-Discovery technologies.
Listen to our webinar on demand to learn how you can complete digital forensic investigations or meet your discovery obligations in a timely and cost-effective manner. We’ll cover:
- The limitations of native archive search and extraction tools
- How to mitigate eDiscovery risk when using an archive
- When to use tools that bypass APIs and why.
Your featured speakers include:
- Therese Craparo - Counsel, Reed Smith
- Stephen Stewart - Chief Technology Officer, Nuix
- Michael Lappin - Director of Archiving Technology, Nuix