Embracing Proportionality in the Age of Big Data
The concept of proportionality in eDiscovery is akin to the concept of goodness. We all know what it is and the promised benefits it can deliver, but few know how to embody it into their discovery practices. It requires cooperation of all parties and the Court to secure the just, speedy and inexpensive determination of every action and proceeding.
Listen to our panel of esteemed legal luminaries as they discuss:
- How cooperation and transparency fit in with your duties under the amendment to FRCP 1
- Why Rule 16 is so important in this process and requires you to understand what you are agreeing on
- Ensuring clients understand the benefits of cooperation and transparency and see that it is not at odds with zealous advocacy.
Our panel of legal experts include:
- Hon. James Francis - U.S. Magistrate Judge - U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Eric P. Mandel - National eDiscovery Counsel - Zelle Hofmann Voelbel & Mason LLP
- Craig Ball - Attorney and Forensic Technologist and Certified Computer Forensic Examiner
- Roxanna Prelo Friedrich, Esq. - Director, Client Services - Nuix
Watch the webinar on demand below.