Keeping Up: Recent & Anticipated Legal Developments in the eDiscovery World
Game-changing eDiscovery advancements may not be coming every day anymore, but the risks, rules, and expectations of the field have all increased as eDiscovery has become a standard practice. It is critical that buyers of these platforms, and attorneys making use of them, understand the rules as well as stay abreast of new advancements.
Watch this complimentary 60-minute program to hear about the recent and anticipated legal changes to the eDiscovery process. Our panelists will also discuss where the eDiscovery industry is going and where technology stands in light of the discussed legal changes.
During this webinar you will:
- Gain an understanding of the recent changes to the eDiscovery process
- Learn of potential developments and how to manage them
- Obtain practical advice for ensuring that their eDiscovery process is up-to-date
Who would benefit most from watching this webinar?
In-house and general counsel, particularly those who manage litigation; litigation support staff; partners and attorneys focused on litigation and eDiscovery.
Your featured speakers:
- Hon. Frank Maas, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York
- Jeffrey C. Sharer, Partner, Co-Chair, Data Law Practice, Akerman LLP
- Roxanna Friedrich, Director Of Client Services, Nuix
- James Arnold, Managing Director, U.S. Forensic Technology Services, KPMG