The Kick Inside – Dealing with Threats from Within Your Firm
Major incidents are happening almost every day, and as a result companies are scrambling to protect and lock down their systems from outside intruders. But perhaps in the rush one detail is being overlooked: insider threats.
This webinar will tell you just how real insider threats are and how you can protect your company.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What is an insider threat?
- Who is an insider threat?
- What does it take to build a customizable insider threat program?
- How do you develop and implement best policies, practices and training into your organization?
Your featured speakers:
- David Calder - Security Practice Director, IT consultancy ECS
- Keith Lowry - Senior Vice President, Business Threat Intelligence and Analysis, Nuix
- Stephen Pritchard - Moderator, Infosecurity Magazine
- Bill Windle - Consulting lead for Insider Risk, Deloitte UK