Nuix Web Review & Analytics Webinar Series
During this two-part webinar series, Paul Slater and Carl Barron run through the features of Nuix Web Review & Analytics and how you can use it alongside Nuix Investigator Workbench.
Getting Started With Nuix Web Review & Analytics
This webinar will introduce the basic functions of Nuix Web Review & Analytics and show how you can use it alongside Nuix Investigator Workbench to provide a simple and powerful collaborative review environment.
- You will learn how to set up users, groups and cases including settings for basic security and functionality
- We will run through simple workflows to show how digital evidence can be processed in Nuix Investigator
- We’ll also demonstrate how you can use our web analytics software and visualizations to find relevant data faster.
With this knowledge, you will be able to:
- Process, search and review evidence in a single workflow without converting or transferring data between tools
- Enable investigators, lawyers, subject matter experts, auditors and other non-technical personnel to collaborate on case data
- Protect confidential and sensitive information with granular access controls
- Establish your case position earlier with rapid access to the key facts—see the bigger picture faster.
Advanced Investigative Workflows With Nuix Web Review & Analytics
This webinar will build on the “Getting Started with Nuix Web Review & Analytics” session and focus on helping investigators maximize their use of Nuix’s investigative toolset. It will include an overview of the new features in the latest release of Web Review & Analytics.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Combine powerful features of Nuix Investigator, including text shingling, near-duplicate analysis and named entity extraction, with Web Review & Analytics
- We will demonstrate how visualizing data can help drive the direction of an investigation much more efficiently than the traditional “text grid” view of documents and emails
- You’ll discover how to identify hidden commonalities within data sets and even across multiple separate investigations
- Use Nuix Web Review & Analytics as part of a larger workflow to provide true early case assessment.