Protecting Critical Value Data From the Inside
More than one-third of all cybercrime incidents and security breaches are caused by insiders. Insiders have many motivations, including financial, political or emotional. But no matter the reason, insiders inappropriately access an organisation’s critical value data.
Join our experts as they cover:
- The definition of an insider threat
- What organizations are doing wrong in their approach to managing insider threats
- How to design and implement an insider threat program.
Your featured speakers:
- Keith Lowry - Senior Vice President, Business Threat Intelligence and Analysis - Nuix
- Stan Gallo - Director and National Leader of Forensic Technology - KPMG
- Nigel Phair - Director - Centre for Internet Safety [Facilitator]