Challenges of Email Archive Discovery Infographic
Email archives are more common in discovery requests for corporations than you realize
During our recent webinar, eDiscovery Best Practices When Dealing with Email Archives, we conducted a survey of all webinar attendees to find out what issues and challenges they experience when dealing with email archives for discovery. We found that:
- 48% of respondents were not aware of any issues
- 26% were aware of only 1 of the issues
- 14% were aware of only 2 of the issues
- 23% of respondents said metadata being altered or missing was a challenge in email archive discovery
- 29% of respondents said silently missing records through broken database links was a challenge in email archive discovery
Make sure you are prepared for your next e-Discovery challenge when dealing with email archives. Download our eDiscovery Best Practices When Dealing With Email Archives info paper to learn more.
Check out our infographic below for some of the other key stats gathered from the survey.
Share this Image On Your Site