The Nuix Discover® Case Manager two-day certification course teaches students to manage and administer cases in Nuix Discover. This course focuses on data processing, importing data, working with file repositories, creating and managing analysis tools including cubes and mines, exporting data and deleting data. This course is designed for case management staff, review team leads, vendors, and litigation support professionals. During the Nuix Discover Case Manager course, students will learn:
- Data processing and import.
- Data enrichment and imaging.
- General administration (such as managing workspaces and templates).
- Manage groups and security.
- Configure cases for effective document review and manage document analysis tools.
- Create and manage productions.
- Report on review progress and statistics.
- Export and document deletion.
Each participant will be assigned a virtual machine to use during the duration of the training as this course includes hands-on lab activities. After completion of the Nuix Discover Case Manager course, attendees will be enrolled in the exam. Passing of the Nuix Discover Case Manager exam is a requisite for the Nuix Discover Master Certification.
Nuix Discover Case Manager - $2,000 USD. To view public course dates and times, please see schedule below.
Nuix Discover Master Bundle Package:
Nuix Discover Master Bundle: Registration for one attendee in each of the following courses: Nuix Discover End User, Nuix Discover End User Analytics, Nuix Discover Case Manager, Nuix Discover Portal Administrator. $3,200 USD - Registration link
For scheduling of private online or onsite training, or to answer any questions regarding Nuix training, please contact email@example.com.