The Nuix Discover® End User is a one-day introductory hands-on certification course that teaches features and terminology used during document review. You will learn reviewing and searching, review setup, coding documents, printing and reporting. This course is designed for the reviewer, paralegal, case management, and litigation staff who are new to Nuix Discover. In this certification course, you will learn to:
- Navigate Nuix Discover and browse document sets
- Perform simplified document review and coding
- Analyze email conversations, text messages and chat
- Work with review assignments and document views
- Perform quick and advanced searches
Students will be enrolled in the Nuix Discover End User exam. Passing of the Nuix Discover End User exam is a requisite for the Nuix Discover Master Certification.
For scheduling of private online training, or to answer any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org