Resource hub_Support & Training
Nuix Developer - eDiscovery Master
The Nuix Certified Developer Master Pathway is intended to enable developers with the tools, techniques, and tricks to implement typical workflows using Nuix's premiere data normalization and analysis tools. You will learn to:
In this course, you will learn to:
- Successfully install and set up your Nuix Development environment.
- Review best practices for DevOps and Nuix.
- Learn how data modeling and infrastructure considerations impact your workflow.
- Build and run your own end-to-end workflows from collection to review using Nuix.
- Integrate Nuix with other best-of-breed applications.
- Customize your review workflow and experience with Nuix Discover.
- Graph API and UI extensions.
A Nuix Developer will begin their journey taking any, or all, the Standard API courses: Nuix Core Engine Java API, Nuix Core Engine REST API, Nuix Core Engine Scripting API and Process Automation. For the Nuix Developer - eDiscovery Master, you must register for the Nuix Discover Graph API. The Nuix Discover Graph API covers the use of a Discover API Key and the common business scenarios.
Students will be enrolled in the courses of their choosing and the corresponding Nuix Certified Developer certification exams. The courses and exams are available on Nuix Academy, the self-paced learning management system. Students who achieve three of the four Nuix Certified Developer standard certifications, as well as the Nuix Discover Graph API certification, will earn the Nuix Developer - eDiscovery Master certification.
Register for training
no times currently available