Resource hub_Support & Training
Nuix Developer - Information Governance Master
The Nuix Developer - Investigations Master Pathway is intended to enable developers with the tools, techniques, and tricks to implement typical workflows using Nuix's premiere data normalization and analysis tools. In these courses, you will learn to:
In this course, you will learn to:
- Successfully install and set up your Nuix Development environment.
- Review best practices for DevOps and Nuix.
- Learn how data modeling and infrastructure considerations impact your workflow.
- Build and run your own end-to-end workflows from collection to review using Nuix.
- Integrate Nuix with other best-of-breed applications.
- Customize your review workflow and experience with Nuix Discover.
- Graph API and UI extensions.
A Nuix Developer will begin their journey taking any, or all, the Standard API courses: Nuix Core Engine Java API, Nuix Core Engine REST API, Nuix Core Engine Scripting API, and Process Automation. For the Investigations Master, you must register for the Nuix Enterprise Collection Center (ECC) RESTful API. The Nuix Enterprise Collection Center (ECC) RESTful API empowers students to install and configure ECC for development use. After deploying, students will walk through the main objects that ECC focuses on computers, cases, custodians, targets, configurations, collections, jobs, and logs.
Students will be enrolled in the courses of their choice and the corresponding Nuix Certified Developer certification exams. The courses and exams are available on Nuix Academy, the self-paced learning management system. Students who achieve three of the four Nuix Certified Developer certifications, as well as the Nuix Enterprise Collection Center (ECC) RESTful API exam, will earn Nuix Developer - Information Governance Master certification.
Register for training
no times currently available